In order to assist clinical researchers, BCCGN provides forms for submission of research proposals to the Network, as well as templates of patient information and consent forms to use when requesting that patients participate in a research study.
The following are sample forms for investigators to use as templates when creating their own documents for a research study:
- Consent form for an Affected Adult (Microsoft Word)
- Consent form for an Unaffected Adult (Microsoft Word)
- Assent form for an Affected Child (Microsoft Word)
- Assent form for an Unaffected Child (Microsoft Word)
- Information letter (Microsoft Word)
- Consent for photographs (Microsoft Word)
In addition, further information and more templates can be obtained at the UBC Research ethics website at www.ors.ubc.ca/ethics.
Project Proposal Form (PDF)